Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Got all my errands done earlier. Chilling out before church tonight and I've been binge watching my Seinfeld DVD's so I'll do that afterwards. I've had these since they came out on DVD like 15 years ago and don't believe I ever watched them. It's one of my favorite shows of all time and in addition to rewatching the series, I'm also watching the special features as well. Some of it is pretty interesting as some of the scenarios in the early seasons happened to either Jerry Seinfeld or Larry David.

I read a biography about Jerry Seinfeld by the author Jerry Oppenheimer and he keeps implying that Seinfeld's a closeted homosexual throughout the by casting aspersions about his close friendships with friends and former roommates, all of whom happen to be African American.

It's an interesting book but the author seems to have an agenda to portray Seinfeld in a negative light.

He used to dabble in Scientology which is something I either never knew before or forgot about. Either way, his links to Scientology have fairly been whitewashed.

As I said, a good read, but rather salacious. Could've done with more info about Seinfeld the TV show rather than questioning his sexuality and delving into his relationship with a then high school student, and breaking up the marriage of his current wife.

Never really delved into detail in terms of his relationship with Larry David or any of his castmates.

Hmm, never heard of it. I probably won't waste my time then if it's simply salacious and focuses more on attacking Jerry than the show.

Chilling out now and then gonna watch the Oscars later (may put the acceptance speeches on mute for obvious reasons) and then gonna watch the Season 3 finale of TRUE DETECTIVE.

Moe …..as much as I like him..sometimes gets irritating w/ his wanna b funny comic human inside persona....but u r still 1 of my favs Moe if ur looking @ this..specially ur pics.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...