Originally Posted by Revis_Island
Who do you think will step up out of the young pitchers? We have not had a dominant home grown starting pitcher in a very long time. Severino is the first I’ve seen in a while but he needs to be more consistent. You looking to go to any games this year?

Exactly, the Yankees for whatever reason can never develop good starting pitching. Prior to Severino I think the last good one was probably Pettitte. As for who I think could step up, I'm hoping either Loaisiga or German. German's got strike out stuff, but gives up too many runs. Loaisiga did pretty well for a kid called up from Double A to assist. Chance Adams I've never been high on. I remember back in 2016 or 2017 he won a lot of games at Triple A but hasn't done anything since. Also, don't sleep on King who we got from Miami (he must have come over in the Stanton trade). His numbers are impressive.

I don't live in New York anymore so I only get to see the Yankees live when they come through once a year but I try to go to all of the games in town. This season I thought it was originally only 3 games but now it might be 4. How about yourself?