Originally Posted by m2w
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by m2w
i never said they had a huge impact in london, i just said they were involved like ndrangheta can be involved in some countries today, just network of people in the wholesale distribution, no structure of family, just network
it's like tons of criminal groups work in europe today, they are mostly network of people involved in drug stuff, they don't control the territory like an organized crime group usually does

I wasn't really talking about controlling territory either. It's just that there's little to find even on Sicilians being notably involved in wholesaling heroin in the London area. I'm sure it happened (and who knows it still happens), but I just don't think they were the main source for heroin in London in particular.

honestly, even if chinese really supplied the whole (100%) of belgium, netherlands, london and northern france (and i highly doubt it, do you have statistics about it?)), it would be less than sicilians supplied, italy heroin market alone was bigger than belgium/netherlalds/northern france, and sicilians had grips in other countries too

First of all, I probably shouldn't have argumented for the whole of "Europe" since in reality I only know about the huge Chinese involvement in heroin in the Benelux, northern France and London. That was a bit of a mistake, since the Sicilians definitely supplied the whole of Italy, most of Southern France and probably a lot of Germany as well (and I have no reason to doubt this). So the Sicilians definitely had a giant share of the market. The point I was trying to make is that even at their heroin-selling peak they weren't the sole supplier and didn't have 100% of the European market. The Chinese were definitely behind a ton of heroin hitting Europe as well. Did they have a bigger share of the market than the Sicilians? I can't make a clear cut case for this, but what I do know that the Sicilians didn't have the complete 100% monopoly position in Europe.

"(and i highly doubt it, do you have statistics about it?)"

Now this is where you shit the bed. Are you serious?
Thus far you couldn't provide me with a single source about your "Sicilians showering the entirety of London in heroin" claims aside from you claiming to have "read some articles in the 80's" about this (articles which seemed to have vanished in thin air). And now "you" are gonna ask "me" for sources. LMAO, be real.

Look, if you're gonna keep on beating this dead horse and if you're gonna keep on reviving this argument until we both weigh an ounce just because I "dared" to claim your beloved Sicilian mafia didn't have the complete heroin monopoly in Europe from 1975 to 1985...I'm not feeling like the headache's worth it.
I'll let you have what your heart desires the most: YES, the Sicilians provided ALL of North America with heroin. YES, the Sicilians provided ALL of Europe with heroin. You know what? The Sicilians provided the ENTIRE WORLD with heroin. And possibly some of Mars as well.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 02/21/19 05:39 PM.