Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by m2w
i never said they had a huge impact in london, i just said they were involved like ndrangheta can be involved in some countries today, just network of people in the wholesale distribution, no structure of family, just network
it's like tons of criminal groups work in europe today, they are mostly network of people involved in drug stuff, they don't control the territory like an organized crime group usually does

I wasn't really talking about controlling territory either. It's just that there's little to find even on Sicilians being notably involved in wholesaling heroin in the London area. I'm sure it happened (and who knows it still happens), but I just don't think they were the main source for heroin in London in particular.

honestly, even if chinese really supplied the whole (100%) of belgium, netherlands, london and northern france (and i highly doubt it, do you have statistics about it?)), it would be less than sicilians supplied, italy heroin market alone was bigger than belgium/netherlalds/northern france, and sicilians had grips in other countries too