Originally Posted by pmac
bensunhusrt what gieoli and lil dino pulled off in that trial was a mafia miracle they beat like 8 murders. then tommy shots gets 18 yrs for stolen fur coats. i forgot what dino was convicted for but like you said he got 40 50. they had public lawyers to. tommy shots thanks his lawyer all the time and his stock took off. i belive hes a go to guy now $$$. all the shooters of the nyc cop are all free and you dont hear a peep from the police union in the press. but some old black guy who was the getaway driver in harlem 50 yrs ago when a cop was killed the whole precint shows up to the parole hearing to oppose. guess that cop should have never dated joel waverlys ex chick. he gets zero sympathy. did they give that cop a park bench or anything in brooklyn?

I agree with everything you said maybe because they were found not guilty for the murders they couldn't protest it.
How the hell did they beat those murders? You had guys in on them testifying and neither Caves or Calabro are/were junkies
It must have been a real SHITTY case the feds put together

In the end the feds won anyway which is B.S. because today the feds are doing it against guys in O.C, so nobody cares however, tomorrow it'll be someone's brother, cousin, sisters aunt etc., That will get off on a B.S. charge however, the GOVT will sentence them as if they were convicted than people will start to care, but it will be too late by then.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 02/20/19 04:43 PM.