I identified the problem and nobody knew why I said: we will have new plates. We will do it by color: Port-au-Prince Green, Cap-Haitien, red; Jacmel, orange; Nippes, blue. At that time, the plates were stored at home, but not at the logistics of the PNH.

There were so many police officers involved in shady business, illegal and criminal activities. I had no statistics in mind when I said on the radio in 2005 after my arrival that 65% of the crimes that came to Haiti came from the police.

I understood that public opinion had to be with me. That's why everything I did, I communicated it on the radio and I explained why. There are so many things that were hidden. Once unveiled, the public was interested in what was happening within the police.

"It's not better now. Godson Orelus has screwed up everything to please Martelly. "

In this position of chief of police, one must understand his role. Once you are ratified by parliament, you normally have no relationship with either the president or the prime minister. This mentality of our policies to enslave the security forces must change. I resisted Martelly, but Godson Orelus let himself go because he wants to protect his job.

Martelly asked a lot of things. He asked to reinstate individuals who had been dismissed from the police for drug trafficking. There is Féthière who is a senator now. He was dismissed from the police long before I became director, but I knew why. The president has asked for his reinstatement for his drug activities.

I was commissioner of Pétionville. Previously, he (Martelly) worked for Colombians, he carried drugs. So, he built a network of which Sonson La Familia and the others who clustered around him. There was Fourcand, who is now a senator from the south. I destroyed at least five kilometers of tracks in the area of ​​Côtes-de-Fer, the city of Martelly.

I knew he was working for Colombians and these men had a marina in Lully. Once he came to power, he invested he appropriated the marina. Because, in general, it was at the marina that they were going to hide, they used it as a transit position in front of the Côte des Arcadins. Small boats disappeared in these areas. In the same way at Losandieu at Côtes-de-Fer, in the Big Cayes.