Originally Posted by Blackmobs
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by Blackmobs
Also, news prefer to talk about the mafia and cartels more than black gangs or natives gangs, because they are more fantasies than other groups.

There's very little interesting to find on Native gangs in particular. When we compare, I have a feeling they're not nearly on the level of the African American or Caribbean groups.

In Quebec, native americans organized crime groups are well documented, maybe less than the italian mob, but still.
Alot of the drugs that are send to the US, by cansdians groups, like the mafia or bikers are send with the help of natives groups.
They are heavly involved in drugs, cigarettes smuggling, weapons smuggling.

Last month, a high ranking of the Hells angels of Quebec married the daughter of the boss of a native crime group, Sharon Simon

Yeah I heard that the Mohawk territories are used extensively to cross-border smuggle the goods. They mostly just stick to smuggling though and don't really do a lot outside their territory. I don't know what's the state on them these days, but they held quite a bit of power in their own territory back in the days.

The Native street gangs on the other hand often leave a very "primitive" impression on me. Prone to violence, but the crime is rather low-level. Low-quantity drug dealing, some prostitution...definitely not as sophisticated as some of the other American gangs. They're certainly not as well-connected, definitely don't move the large amounts of dope nor are they involved in the rackets some of the Black, Hispanic or East Asian street gangs or White 1% gangs get into.