Originally Posted by Kingscounty
Holy shit I forgot BPB! Wow! Yea those guys were teens then. I was close with Caves because of his little brother being special needs. I’d get into a lot of fights with kids trying to abuse him. Strange enough caves didn’t care if people did but I think he liked that I stood up for the kid.

We moved around a lot my dad may he Rest In Peace was a bad addict and my mom never went to his family for help. But basically my younger years were spent on 73rd and 20th in caves building. And 85th and 20th was also where my roots are from. You probably know my father and that whole side. I also have family from bath ave.

The whole neighborhood is gone. We finally sold the house on 85th. I’m upstate now away from it all.

Your right some people would consider being on here fucked up but then again who’s left? I lurked here forever then started seeing your post and I had join to give you a thumbs up!

Sorry for getting off topic guys.

A side note little Dino picked me up and started choking me for calling him a fag when I was a kid. Caves grabbed and said you better be careful his father side is full nuts. He said there from 20th and 85th

with Joey man. That ended that little tiff.

Sorry to hear about your pop that must have been tuff.

I hung out on 18th & 81th Street
Right where Caves, Girl & Daughter lived with her brother C.T.

In the park where, Louie Tuzzio, M.G. and J.F.G. whacked out GUS FARACE...

I went to high school with LIL.
I had my own issues with LIL's brother Frankie, over a girl and Dino Calabro's LIL brother at the 20th feast.
Yes they were all NUTS

Caves gave you good advice to be careful.

I cant believe they whacked out Greaves
They were all do close.
That's why that life wasn't for me the whole whacking your best friend thing was a sticking point.

Some guys left they are all underground at this point.
No more in your face with Sergio Tacchini's jogging suits basically advertising for all to see I am a WISEGUY or I want to be a WISEGUY..,.

P.M. me your dads name if you would like