Originally Posted by Mikeybats31
Somebody called it "a clean version of hell", its crazy 23 hour lock down and no contact with other inmates etc, even the tv is black and white for gods sake...more than enough to drive a guy insane, I get he is big time and moved more stuff than anyone...and yeah he has killed people but he is not the worst criminal I have heard of, how about his main rival Miguel Trevino Z40 who was the leader of Los Zetas and this guy is a monster, total psychopath...think he is locked up in Mexico somewhere and he is probably chilling down there with good conditions..why not bring him to ADX where he belongs, what I read about El Chapo he just seems more a good bad guy than complete animal, he should be in jail though...but think they are worried he escapes again

El Chapo was the boss with El Mayo so the message is "if you fuel the american streets with dope,we'lll find you and put in the worst american prison" doesn't mean if you had billions this is not Mexico. For Treviño he was transferred ftom altipiano prison from an another prison in ciudad juarez maybe he flipped facing the extradition.