Originally Posted by southphilly old head
Biggie , time after time I read Moe as to just want to say whatever he wants! Tries to make to many jokes at times and with him without knowing any background someone is guilty before proved innocent. I NEVER pay him any mind but this time i had to. Well we will see how this plays. It's a simple assault to collect money that was owed. That's how I see it. Mcmonagle was in court from what I hear and was arguing with the feds who were trying so hard to make the charges bigger than what they are

I've heard the same stuff about Merlino turning legitimate in the past, and one could've given him the benefit of the doubt when he broke his terms by meeting Ciancaglini, by chance apparently, but we all know how that turned out.

I will try to reserve any more comment until the truth comes out in the wash, but this seems to be more of the same. The same stuff we've been hearing since Gotti senior and Gotti junior were trialled up.

And we all know they were guilty as sin, too!

Barracuda - assuming that's true, were those doctors members of LCN? Did they send LCN confederates to threaten their debtors?

Indulge me more on the legalities of this.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.