Originally Posted by Biggie
I’ll be nice and stay away from insulting..far as forgetting who he was, send me a post where I may have said anything about him being only legit or not only legit....my post meaning who he is, is certainly someone yu probably don’t want to fall behind paying...you must be a state worker, or liberal, who has no clue of the mechanisms of the business of lending, I can introduce you to a dozen Armenians, Jews, Italians, up here in boston that lend numbers more than 10times this number, to people on introductions, albeit with security in MOST but not all cases, all,of these lenders are businessman, stock brokers, general contractors,sales managers, and yes restauranteurs , it’s business, there is money, and it beats the bank..from what I gather, this was NOT a Shylock loan with illegal rates, there is a signed note, my guess is there was no security to back it up, which is a huge mistake and so wasn’t using gallo. BUT it is not a Rico case , that’s why it isn’t charged as such, unless moe,u r reading it as a Rico and I’m missing something, if so enlighten me.

Yup I know a guy who flips houses in Philly and South Jersey and he often borrows from a two well known doctors from Haddonfield (a very wealthy town 15 mins outside Philly in South Jersey for those who don't know) and it comes in check form with a note and all. Completely 100% legit.