Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Revis_Island
In godfather 3, we see that Michael Corleone is now accepted as a legitimate businessman and he has successfully legitimized his business. He is immensely wealthy. I have always said that this was probably the goal of the early godfathers(Luciano, Gambino, Lucchese, Genovese etc.). But we never really saw a boss successfully do it to the extent of Michael. Who do you think could have made the successful transition and became a business magnate like Michael in Godfather 3?

I always thought Roy Demeo could have ran a string of ligitimate car dealerships if he did not Turn Flatlands into a Human Chop Shop.

Also Wild Bill was a very good Teamster Business Agent and V.P., if he stayed out of the Street and remained only in Business levels playing Politics instead of taking up loyalties and being a Stand up Guy. He could have raised up well, rather than stand up and be put down for being such a threat to the Weak.

Never knew that about DeMeo. I knew he was a good earner but I never knew how exactly.