Disappointing to see Atletico Madrid repeatedly fail to capitalise on Barcelona dropping points. Barca have 51 points from a possible 69. At this stage of a Spanish domestic season that should be enough for a team like Atletico Madrid to usurp them. It's still an admirable job Simeone is doing, and his loyalty to them is something to be lauded, but I can't help but feel disappointed that the owners haven't invested more in the team to really put an end to Barca and Real's dominance and finally gain that coveted Champions League trophy. Sadly, I feel their window of opportunity may be fading even with Real struggling without Ronaldo, and with the likes of Messi, Modric and Rakitic aging. After all Diego Godin is off in the summer, Antoine Griezmann may want to pursue a new challenge in England or back home with PSG, and of course Simeone will only remain loyal for so long. There will likely be a job vacancy at Chelsea in the summer, if not at Man Utd and Spurs too.

I don't want to be a downer because they're a likeable team with a likeable manager but I just want to see them finally rewarded with a CL trophy and another domestic trophy for Simeone.

It's remarkable the job he has done considering Atletico Madrid can't get away with financial doping like half the teams in the Premier League, and PSG.

On a more optimistic note, I've heard Napoli are going to invest 200m in their squad during the summer in a bid to finally end Juventus's mind numbing dominance of Serie A.

Marek Hamsik will likely leave for China and Allan is still being linked with PSG, so they will be financially compensated adequately in the event of those two outgoings. Personally, I've always questioned if Hamsik is truly good enough for a team that wants to win trophies. He has been pretty poor any time I've watched them in Europe. A bit like Daniele De Rossi at Roma. Another one-club man, a likeable personality, and a quality player, but just doesn't have that added finesse needed for a team to compete at the very highest echelons.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.