Originally Posted by ItalianIrishMix
Originally Posted by Stubbs
The only one with even a hint of dignity seems to be Junior.

I agree....Junior, although was fully immersed in that life, I think he does not portray the, arrogant attitude that usually doesn't fade.
I can only imagine how much guts it took for him to tell his dad that he wanted out.

Looking at photos of him in his youth and now, seem to convey a different person.

Leonetti also seems to convey this....Someone who was sucked into the thrill of it all but at the core, they aren't the worst of the worst.

I don't get that feeling at all with either of them, I just get the feeling that they didn't want to do their time. Gotti Jr. had no problem pushing people around on the street with the Gotti name behind him, just like Leonetti had no problem ordering/doing hits for his uncle. If memory serves Gotti and his friends stabbed a guy in a diner and Leonetti married the former wife of a guy that he killed. They both seemed to love the life when they were riding high, but they couldn't deal with the downside of the life when it came time to pay the piper. As flawed as they were, guys like Gotti Sr., Scarfo and Sonny Franzese stayed true to the code even when things went south, unlike Gotti Jr., Leonetti and Michael Franzese. If it wasn't for LE they would have kept on doing what they were doing, there wouldn't have been any come to Jesus moment.