Also, not to beat a dead horse here, but the Philly PD OC guys aren’t exactly mob experts believe it or not. At least not nowadays in the 2000s. They were in the 80s and prior (Frank Friel etc), but now it’s a smaller group (similar to how the Feds skimmed down their OC squads) and they’re spread out across different groups like gangs and other ethnic groups. I remember seeing a Philly PD LCN chart that was made around early-to-mid-2000s and it was a joke... not very accurate at all and lots of mistakes and missing guys etc. They definitely keep tabs on some of the top guys and Admin and know where they all hang out and show up to watch them
From time to time as well as help the Feds and Staties on surveillance and intelligence and that sort of stuff, but my point is they aren’t experts when it comes to the whole big picture especially as you get further down the organization.

Michael Angelina (Marty’s brother) was another one that people say is made and shows up on charts, but he isn’t to my knowledge. Again, you could argue he was involved to an extent in his younger years, hung out with and still hangs out with made guys or involved guys, and you could even argue that he’s an associate to a degree, but not a Made Guy. Again, I could be wrong though. It’s the guys who are Made Guys that don’t want you to know that they’re Made that are the smart ones....

Last edited by PHL_Mob; 02/06/19 02:55 PM.