Originally Posted by BensonHURST
I never heard that Nicolo was offered or even took the CAPO position that was offered to Vito,

It's in Daniel Renaud's new book.

Vito told Sal Vitale, we are like our own little family, he wouldn't tell him how many guys they had, he said we are all equal no one is the boss, there was I think 6 of them.

What would you call them? They made guys with out approval of the boss, they would not tell the boss how many made guys were in their crew, and they told the boss they are their own family?

Vitale and Lino were introduced to all the members of the Montreal crew. Apparantly there were two meetings held. During the first one the members of the crew were suprised no successor to Sciascia was named. During the second one Vitale subtly asked Vito to be the new capo, who in turn suggested his father, who then took on that role according to Renaud.

With all the Bonannos rats no one has said they were still sending money???

Actually, Bonanno capo turned rat Domenick Cicale has said tributes were still send following Sciascia's murder. Cicale was close to Basciano so he was in a position to know. Whether it is true remains to be seen since he's the only source so far that provided this information.

When when Massino Flipped Vinny Gorgeous sent word that he was the new boss and Rizzutto sent word back that he was not acknowledging Vinny because a RAT MASSINO APPOINTED HIM.

It was Nicolo Rizzuto who sent back word to New York that he was not acknowledging Montagna as his boss because he saw him as a light-weight flunky who was appointed by a Massino crony (Basciano). We all know what happened afterwards.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."