Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
They probably spent big money and manpower on this small potato’s case. They need to give up on Philly lcn unless they getting the old murders. The rest of it is local law enforcement level not for the feds.

I agree...The feds shouldn't be wasting resources on shylocking and gambling cases which is basically all Philly is capable of running....The feds used to ridiculed if that's all they could charge somebody with...That said, they do have to follow up if someone comes to them for help claiming that they were threatened !!

Where are the cases against the HASCID "SHY-LOCKS"? You do not see them? or any other ethnic group? Is it because only Italians run gambling, loan sharking etc? No its because FBI specifically targets Italians, for two reasons:

1) LCN has rules about not killing or attacking cops.
2) The public eats it up.

Any cop or FED for that matter would rather work a case against LCN over MS-13 any day of the week.

I don't know that all Philly LCN is capable of running is SHY and GAMBLING, the FEDS in the past would have left this guy on the street for years and years, now as soon as they have an indictable offense they pull the trigger.

I believe this is a direct result of the lack of resources the FEDS have in place, so to compensate they substituting quality with quantity, to show they are still out there making cases, here they will earn another conviction of a PHILLY CAPO.

These RINKY DINK CASES no one fights however, the major cases when guys have been fighting they have been winning. FED CONVISTION RATE USED TO BE 96% I would say in the last 7-8 years the feds conviction are at trial is probably 50%.