I know my man... l would only let my mom an brother get that kind of money . not even an uncle or close friend relatative. i wonder who this guy is? maybe he is a yuppy he met, talked to into getting a spot of his own his running. never worked, then had no way to repay. I don't know, that is just what I am thinking after I reading this. I don't think phil was answering to any one I believe... he is running that type of stuff through himself I would believe. but the charts on here say joey boss. underboss is a ?. consg uncle joe. street bosses john chang, steve mazzone and lance. capos are joe licata north jersy. marty anglena south philly. stano and borgesi south philly an south jersey. that was what the last charts read on this site. phil seemed happy he was meeting a lot of people, had a great place that was making money. I seen pictures of him at his nephews fights real good fighter Frankie Carto I believe around 25 and zero. he accompany Frank in the ring one time I believe. and seen him shaking hands with Bryant Jennings and other fighters few months ago.