Serp
Ok..again only my opinion here..the guy didnt turn til after phil allegedly tuned him up, so chances are he didnt have a wire on til after..now..according to the indictment FROM WHAT I CAN READ Phil didnt see him after that, only gallo did...regarding the 20k, 10k, or 115k..honestly i dont any of us have enough info from reading that indictment..prettt much just lists he gave him 20 k in jan..and then on june the balance was 115k?..doesnt say how what when where, it just reads like...did the guy not pay a penny for 6 months, then phil says fuck u u owe 115k now?did the guy always make payments pay it in full in lets say march ask for 50k, get 50, .make payments, pay it off in may they asknfor 115k?who know but from reading the indictment there just isnt enough info for us to determine how the 115k was established...its not a rico, and the way i read he wasnt wired til after he got tuned up..and phil probably wasnt taped..what does that mean?means its probably a plea deal to 4 5 years...