not sure i would consider him a 'skipper'...if he is a skipper of wannabes...why is he tossing 'victim a' around a room himself..doenst make sense...this is my opinion..phil has some money, decides to shy some out..this dead beat beats him, and as moe says, they are who they are, and phil did what needed to be done..BUT..this isnt an lcn rico enterprise type of case...this is phil acting on his own..i know business guys who give loans every day, big money, different recourse, you deal with the likes of phil, bad shit can happen..but its not a rico case, there isnt a kick up, or a connection to the 'power base', or his young crew or anything...this is phil, and then phil sending someone to pick up the cash, AFTER he roughed him up, most likely cuz he figured there was a possibility he was going to the law, hence he backed away..another opinion of mine, is he wasnt wired up or with the law until after phil tossed him around, which i believe scott alludes to as well, so, its the guys word that phil did it..BUT..the guy was supposedly involved in another case before that, scot doesnt say whether a target, or victim or client of that case..im sure this rats name will come out soon...

sittite..its not clear whether they have phil on tape..my opinion is no, the guy flipped after phil got on him..then he wore wire on gallo...info hasnt been said to what the loan amount really is, and what the interest rate was..all it says is in january 20k , then in june it was 115k? why, did he pay on the first 20 and re up with phil, a few times? did he not pay at all and phil taxed him? phil didnt get physical until sept oct, long time in between..my guess, this guy was paying some amounts, then borrowed more, and got buried.....

Last edited by Biggie; 02/01/19 10:54 AM.