Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
If I lent someone I knew that sort of money then they casually decided not to pay. I’d be looking to do a lot more then push his head up against a window lol. 600 a week on 130k, “victim” A. Even a legit guy would be looking to hurt someone if they gave em 100k plus. Supposed victim weren’t even hurt. BS

Why would a "legitimate" businessman, a "successful" restaurarateur, lend a perfect stranger that sum of money?

Come on, now.

Guys go on about Narducci and Pungatore being legitimate.

This is mob business 101.

The only reason Narducci could open a business in the first place is because of proceeds of crime.

People need to stop acting so precious.

I think Moe and Streetbossliborio make good points.. its absolutely a crime that Should be prosecuted... but in terms of resources, i.e. tax $’s just for some Federal prosecutor to add a mob case to their resume seems dumb... and Biggie i agree with too victim A if he needed that amount of money go to a fuckin bank.. this isnt 1955 anymore anyone w half decemt credit gets a loan.. if you take 200gs from anyone thats not a blood relative wtf do u think will happen if u dont pay

i have a hard time justifying tax dollars on prosecution when the “victim” is a willing participant that initiated the crime, i mean he had to ask and accept the money... just my 2 cents

Idk if anyone answered my question from earlier, did it say is Phil a skipper or just a soldier?

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"