Originally Posted by pmac
i dont believe anyone in the colombo family orderd dols murder. allie boy is taking over the family in 1997 trying to induct new guys and get a vote on the commission. joel waverly and tommy shots wouldnt fuck it up after all the scarpa trials. so they must have did it on there own imo. and thats a fact jack

Kill a cop and risk that heat with out approval they could of all been marked for that.

If N.Y.P.D. or feds knew for sure this was an O.C. hit they would have pounced on all the 5 families.

When GUS FARACE got whacked DEA agent, they (FEDS, NYPD, DEA ) came down on everyone so bad they (5 Families) had to whack GUS FARACE.
The Lucheese solider that hid Farace got whacked, The trigger man who killed Farace, Tuzzio got whacked.

My point is MAJOR MAJOR SHIT STORM!!!

No way anyone would do this with out approval or perceived approval, and what was the motive for the killing?

Calabro and Caves both flipped and they hate each other and the both have the same story and the C.I. that was recording them David Gordan a childhood friend as well had the same story.

Joe caves ended up getting 12 years and Calabro got 11 years. They should both be home now.

Caves is Ballsy enough to come back to Bensonhurst one day if he has not already