In Montreal, Street gangs is Organized crime

THEY SAY TO FORM "A FAMILY"
The undercover police investigation that uncovered the alliance between street gangs, mafia and bikers
Gregory Woolley "is the actor who changed the portrait of organized crime in Montreal" by orchestrating the alliance of all his clans, SPVM commander David Bertrand told the Journal. Here is a portrait of this influential gang leader.
The police had never before seen a street gang leader arrive at the funeral of an Angel Hells in the Ferrari of an Italian mafia lawyer.

A search of the SPVM by Jean-Philippe Célestin, a close friend of Gregory Woolley and leader of the gang K-Crew who controlled several clubs on Saint-Laurent Street, allowed to find this painting of Célestin sitting on a throne.
That's what happened in Montreal on September 2, 2012, when Gregory Woolley and Me Loris Cavaliere came together in a funeral home on Sherbrooke Street East, before the funeral of biker Gaétan Comeau
In spite of himself, Cavaliere - who has long represented the late godfather Vito Rizzuto and was removed from the Bar after his conviction for gangsterism in 2017 - ended up explaining to the police the strong symbolic of this gesture.
All under the same roof

After reading an article in Le Journal, the lawyer's wife asked him why "Italians", bikers and gangs worked and ate "all under one roof", unlike in the past.
"That's thanks to me. Do you remember when I went to the [Hells] funeral with Greg [Woolley]? He told him without suspecting that the police were registering him.
On August 20, 2015, it was also by spying what was said in the offices of Cavaliere that the police officers of Operation Magot were able to measure the full extent of this new alliance between organized crime groups.

To keep the city »
The police pickups then recorded Woolley, the acting mafia boss Stefano Sollecito and the son of the late godfather, Leonardo Rizzuto, in full reunion.
"We are forming a family! I'm watching his back and he's watching my back, "Sollecito said as he talked about his relationship with the man he simply called" Greg ".
But it was Woolley who dictated to the Mafiosi "what to do to keep the city".
"A bullet in the chest is what we are supposed to do," he said as the three men suspected one of their associates of being a traitor who informed the police.
It was also about the sharing of drug territories in the Montreal area, the "sales taxes" to pay to the Hells and conflicts to settle.
Such synergy seemed unthinkable after former high-ranking mafia boss Francesco Arcadi compared black gangs to "monkeys" that "grow like mushrooms." He too was registered by the police. He regretted his words when he was admitted to prison in 2008.
Clashes in jail
It was Woolley, then incarcerated for biker war in the Hells camp, who settled this conflict.
Woolley, who spent the entire period from 2000 to 2011 behind bars, also took the opportunity to build relationships with the godfather Vito Rizzuto.
In the summer of 2005, the two spent three months at the Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines penitentiary where they were "seen together several times talking in the outdoor courtyard," insisted Sergeant François Lambert of the SPVM. testifying during the judicial phase of Operation Magot.