Originally Posted by Irishman12
For anyone who was curious, here's the super slice I got from Pizza Barn in Yonkers. Half buffalo chicken and half ham

LOOKS GOOD, HUGE.

Originally Posted by olivant
Are any Board members aware of this:

The World Pizza Championship is an event held annually to determine the world's best pizza makers. It began in 1991 and is organised by the magazine Pizza e Pasta Italiana and PizzaNew. Pizza competitions include those for fastest pizza maker, freestyle acrobatics and the largest dough stretch. Salsomaggiore Terme (Parma), Italy, is the site of the championships, although several other cities likewise claim to be the home of the ultimate international pizza games including Naples and Paris.

One of the main attractions to the championship is the presence of Miss Italia (Miss Italy), who crowns the winning pizzaiolos. It is the largest pizza show in the world with over 6,500 independent chain and franchise owners from all around the world attending. The winners are inducted into their Hall of Fame[1] and are sometimes invited back to judge the next World Pizza Championship. They also win a cash prize totaling about $10,000.

Cool

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Had Domino's Cheeseburger Pizza a while back and it was surprisingly good.

The only time I ever eat Dominos is at a late night card game and its the only thing being laid out for a munch and I indulge whole heartily.

Originally Posted by Irishman12
Saw an advertisement yesterday that Little Caesars is bringing back their pretzel crust pizza later this month. They said it hasn't been available in 4 years, which I'm not sure if that's true or not because I could have sworn I've had it since 2015? But in any case, they're also going to be introducing a stuffed crust pretzel crust. I'll give the regular a shot and maybe even the stuffed crust but I detest their cheddar cheese sauce. I've asked them to just use the marinara instead. One Little Caesars by me says they can't, that they have to use the cheddar cheese sauce (like that make sense) but another one will do it (but I think they said they'd have to charge me more, which again, doesn't make sense). Prime reason I don't eat Little Caesars that much.

Moe, Domino's is running a special through tomorrow: Large 2-topping pizza for $5.99 if you're interested.

Never had LC but would love to try it at a Late night card game.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.