Most of us who have seen many documentaries and read jerry capecis books know that from april-august of 1979 there was pretty heavy surveillance of The Ravenite Social club. It was interesting because it was a time when the Gambinos and the mob in general were pretty strong and the gov't was in the beginning stages of video surveillance. The reason I bring this up is because im in the process of editing all the clips along with the dates and mobsters in the videos. I will give a list below of what I have so far along with a brief description. If anybody else finds any footage I have missed let me know. Thanks Guys

April 10 1979- This is probably the earliest one I have. Its been shown a good deal is docs, most recently the newer Junior Gotti doc. This one shows Gotti exiting the club along with Willie Boy and a few other associates im still trying to identify. Also Armond "Buddy" Dellacroce appears.

May 10, 1979- This one is shows both Gotti and Angelo talking outside the club to an associate. Buddy Dellacroce also appears in this footage.

May 14, 1979- This one is of Neil Dellacroce holding court outside the club. Buddy and later Gene Gotti some out to talk to Neil. Two days after this Neil is arrested and indicted along with Anthony Plate for the 1974 murder of Charles Calise. Later in August the Bergin crew murders Plate and Neil beats the case.

June 14 1979- This is another Gotti one talking outsider wearing shades.

July 12,1979- This one is pretty big. Right after Galante is whacked Sonny Red,phil lucky Stefano Cannone,and Bruno meet Neil at the Ravenite and are congratulated for the successful hit.

July 30,1979- This is a brief clip of Gotti outside the club

August 3 1979- Another very brief clip in which I havent been able to identify anybody yet.

Well thats what I got so far. Like I said any dates I missed or any mistakes I made feel free to let me know. I plan to post it when finished.