Originally Posted by doggystyle
Originally Posted by Revis_Island
Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by Revis_Island
Seems like a fair arrangement. Have the Sicilians ever made money like the Ndrangheta are making right now? It almost seems unprecedented. Had the American mafia kept up what they were doing before they were just decimated, I’m sure they would rival them in power and influence but clearly the Ndrangheta is one of the top OC groups in the world if not the top OC group. And the crazy part is, there’s little to no articles out online that identify the real top Ndrangheta bosses.

During 1980's Sicilian mafia was more powerful than 'Ndrangheta today. As Hollander said , they are big players in EU , probably the biggest , but a single group cant control cocaine trade in Europe.

Were there ever any real estimations on how much Leggio or Riina was worth? I have heard people say that before though. Is the Ndrangheta’s wealth and power even comparable to the Sicilians in the 80s and if not, are they on their way?

Dont listen to m2w he is just an hardcore sicilian mafia fan its just funny. If you think logical the Calabrians make more money now cause they are way deeper in the legitimate buisnesses than the mafias before thats number one then there is the Cocaine buisness which is more worth than the Heroin buisness was back then, and it has spread out throughout every country in the world basically. I mean the numbers Ndrangheta pulls in i have never ever seen somewhere that the sicilian mafia were ever close to it, or any other organization for that matter except for Russian MAfia and the Yakuzas but then we are talking about a countrys whole mafia not a single group like Ndrangheta... Ndrangheta took over the Cosa Nostras place and learned from their mistakes and got better at the things they were doing wrong,, Its kind of obvious right? Its like saying Soccer teams was better in the 80's than the teams now?

I do agree that I haven’t seen numbers like the Ndrangheta before. Not even from the Russians, Colombians or Mexicans.