Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Has anyone else read or heard the wiretap between scarfo chicken man testa and Harry hunchback all complaining about Angelo Bruno? Think it was mid 70s where there moaning about how he Bruno put some old useless guy as consigliere and not scarfo. It was at some talent agency office of some guy who associated with hunchback. Will find it again just wondering if anyone else seen it or has anything like this? Interesting to me because we know how it works out a few years later between Harry and scarfo.. never would’ve put these 2 in same room like this

The Talent agency was owned by a known associate of Bruno & Testa named Tyrone DeNittis,,the philly mob often met @ his offices, & also had been recorded by the Feds about how a consig is elected,,Harry, being the elder statesman, was leading the conversation , w/ Testa often claiming how many times he protected &bailed out Scarfo from discrepencies concerning Joe "the boss" Rugnetta as Scarfo was often near death if it was up 2 Rugnetta because Joe wanted Scarfo 2 marry his daughter , & Scarfo called his daughter "ugly"...& also a problem concerning Chucky Merlino & the Marconi bros. ...long story unto itself also involving a woman. these guys nitpick about everything..( the mob itself , I mean).

Right on Hood not only that Testa was using all of the nit picking to gain people’s confidence if it was really him liking Nick and others or if it was him making sure he became boss over the heavy guys in north jersey close with NY .

Do you see the difference between theChin putting up the right people and then Gotti putting up Stanfa .....just goes to show you the difference between guys .....one has his shit together and the other nitwit .

If it one thing I remember clearly that everyone was always on edge and guys were always switching alliance and making trouble for others even if it was a connected guy that had a promising future in that life . A newly made guy would do anything to start trouble even if he just would go after the associates girl or fuck with a family member.

It was high school on steroids The deadly type and if not for level headed skippers and bosses and some made guys there would be a lot of guys killed over stupid shit ....I am sure that’s why that rule was put in place because some of these guys are treacherous .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/23/19 05:09 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."