Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Has anyone else read or heard the wiretap between scarfo chicken man testa and Harry hunchback all complaining about Angelo Bruno? Think it was mid 70s where there moaning about how he Bruno put some old useless guy as consigliere and not scarfo. It was at some talent agency office of some guy who associated with hunchback. Will find it again just wondering if anyone else seen it or has anything like this? Interesting to me because we know how it works out a few years later between Harry and scarfo.. never would’ve put these 2 in same room like this

The Talent agency was owned by a known associate of Bruno & Testa named Tyrone DeNittis,,the philly mob often met @ his offices, & also had been recorded by the Feds about how a consig is elected,,Harry, being the elder statesman, was leading the conversation , w/ Testa often claiming how many times he protected &bailed out Scarfo from discrepencies concerning Joe "the boss" Rugnetta as Scarfo was often near death if it was up 2 Rugnetta because Joe wanted Scarfo 2 marry his daughter , & Scarfo called his daughter "ugly"...& also a problem concerning Chucky Merlino & the Marconi bros. ...long story unto itself also involving a woman. these guys nitpick about everything..( the mob itself , I mean).

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...