I believe you are right pmac. There are some recordings from 1977 to 1978. I dont recall Frank Narducci in that meeting, only Riccobene, Scarfo, and Testa about Antonio Caponigro being named Consigliere. Jimmy Gatto, Peter Maggio, Frank Narducci and Phil Testa had one where Narducci was moaning about Peter Casella being promoted to capo right after he did a lengthy sentence. In the meeting Narducci was complaining that Casella was out of touch with the streets and was losing money that should not have been loss, and also blaming John Capello. Frank said he could be bring more money in if he were in charge of some of those business. Gatto is barely heard and when he spoke he had to pause ever so often do to his health. Both Maggio and Testa said they would bring this up to Bruno, however Phil sounded a little hesitant, while Maggio said he will talk with Bruno when he got back from seeing his sister in California (She married Angelo Marino of San Jose). There are many recordings during that time as the family was hit with indictments and multiple investigations.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green