Originally Posted by Jshov31
In my opinion Bobby is the most stand up, incredible man I’ve ever had the pleasure of spending time with. My story with Bobby is incredible. I did 3 years at Fairton at the end of my 5 and it was a chance meeting which enabled me to call a few guys that are regularly talked about on here friends. I was given a job in commissary because I was the number 2 guy for the 067 white boys(anyone that has done fed time knows what I mean) and the number 1 guy got moved to schuylkill. I was already really tight with Richie Desciscio and one day Richie asked me to bring Bobby’s commissary back to our block because he didn’t feel like going up to get it. I brought back his commissary and when Richie tried to give me a book(stamps, my usual fee for commissary favors) I told him no thanks. From then in every week I brought Bobby his bag. The man says about 3 words a day but the few times he told stories I was like a kid watching a movie. Bobby is a machine and even though he will never get out of there he will definitely live as long as Sonny or longer. His mind is still sharp. Sorry for the rambling but I have great admiration and respect for the man. Him and Richie both. If there was ever a bullshit sentence handed down by the government it was theirs. 70 and 80 years for plotting to kill someone who died of cancer in prison is preposterous!!

thanks for the story, very interesting.. what are the 067 white boys? obviously a gang i know, but are they related to the AB or are they their own gang?