@Giacomo.

Thats interesting he took part in the Charles LoCicero murder. Profaci actually didnt want to make Carmine in the late 50's; but Charles who was Consigliere at the time stepped in and changed his mind. Why was he murdered?

@Pmac

Old man Dibella definitely had a good run as Acting boss; or Boss. Think Mike Franzese said he was the one who made him. Wasn't Carmine out on the street in 79-81? How did fare up against the other bosses during that 2 or 3 year span?

From what everyone posted; I could see why Carmine was able to make a power grab without much resistance. He was a powerhouse as a captain; and the dominoes fell into the right place for him. Made a smart decision to make Tom Dibella acting boss; He wasnt power-hungry.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.