Ha ha! lol TB, I remember it well and have a little story to go along with it. (There was another commercial, advertising the same product, involving a teacher in a classroom.)My little brother was in elementary school (forgot the grade) and on one day I assume the kids were acting up and the teacher scolded them or whatever, told them to be good. Well, my little brother Paulie says to the teacher "Teacher, Sure you got a headache but don't take it out on the children." lol The kids laughed and the teacher called my mom saying she too had to hold back the laughter but didn't want kids to think it was ok. We STILL tease him about it all these decades later. lol

TIS

Don't have time to get the links right now but off the top of my head, "I'd like to buy the world a coke" commercial stands out; and, tho not a sports fan at all, what about the "Mean Joe Green" ad with the little boy. I thought that was nice; AND on the humorous side, Joe Namath in nylons??? lol I forgot what the ad was for tho. Don't think it was for nylons was it?

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/16/19 02:57 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon