Originally Posted by Irishman12
With this being a board full of Italian members, can anybody recommend a good giallo film? I've seen only a handful but am interested in viewing more of the genre. I've seen some of the big ones: DEEP RED, TORSO, TENEBRAE, OPERA, THE CAT O' NINE NAILS. And some not so big ones: STRIP NUDE FOR YOUR KILLER, THE NEW YORK RIPPER. I've got YOUR VICE IS A LOCKED ROOM AND ONLY I HAVE THE KEY on my queue for Amazon Prime but was wondering if anyone else enjoys this genre and could recommend something? Thanks!

The Girl Who Knew Too Much (Mario Bava, 1963; Italian: La ragazza che sapeva troppo) a.k.a.Evil Eye
The Monster of London City (1964) German krimi film that predated the Italian giallo format
The Hyena of London/ La jena di Londra (Gino Mangini, 1964) stars Tony Kendall
Il mostro di Venezia / The Monster of Venice (Dino Tavella, 1965) a.k.a.The Embalmer
Blood and Black Lace (Mario Bava, 1965; Italian: Sei donne per l'assassino / Six Women for the Murderer) a.k.a.Fashion House of Death
Libido (Ernesto Gastaldi, 1965)
Night of Violence (Roberto Mauri, 1965; Italian: Le notti della violenza / Nights of Violence)
The Third Eye (Mino Guerrini, 1966; Italian: Il terzo occhio)
A... For Assassin (Angelo Dorigo, 1966; Italian: A... come Assassino)
The Murder Clinic (Elio Scardamaglia, 1966; Italian: La lama nel corpo / The Knife in the Body) a.k.a.Nights of Terror, a.k.a.Revenge of the Living Dead
Omicidio per appuntamento (Mino Guerrini, 1966) a.k.a.Agent 3S3 Setzt Alles Auf Eine, a.k.a. Date for a Murder[31]
Assassino senza volto (Angelo Dorigo, 1967; English: Killer Without a Face)
Col cuore in gola (Tinto Brass, 1967; English: With Heart in Mouth) a.k.a. Deadly Sweet, a.k.a. I Am What I am
The Sweet Body of Deborah (Romolo Guerrieri, 1968; Italian: Il dolce corpo di Deborah)

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."