Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by Irishman12
[quote=RollinBones]been sticking with sam adams lately after not drinking for most of 2018... i love cognac a little too much so i gotta give it up for good.

@duespaid if you're a pilsner guy check out whales tail pale ale it's a good one

What flavor of Sam? I just picked up another 6 pack of the White Christmas before they all sell out and I won't be able to get it again until November/December of this year.

usually boston lager but lately i've been liking one they do called rebel IPA... they also have variety packs that i pick up sometimes if i'm bringing them to a party or something.

my favorite sam adams is brick red though, but you can only get that on tap at a few bars here in Boston

I haven't tried the rebel IPA but I don't like IPA's at all so I'm sure I'd just be wasting my money. My favorite Sam is the Cherry Wheat. I used to also love the Blueberry Witbier before they discontinued it.

Blue Point makes a Bluberry you may like,.

Originally Posted by YoTonyB
Wow...resurrecting a nearly 13 year-old thread along with the names of some noted and memorable past members!

Headed to Boston at the end of the month and the current Sam Adams suggestions are a great reference!

tony b.

Enjoy
[/quote]

I'll have to keep my eye open for the Blue Point. The only one of their's I've had is their Toasted Lager. Had it for the first time at Yankee Stadium in 2017 and it was delicious. I've had it since in bottles but it hasn't been as good (I'm convinced it's the temperature it's served at at Yankee Stadium because they also served the best Guinness I've ever had in the Audi Club too).

Nice seeing you back Tony B!