Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Is Jordan Peele a modern case of affirmative action?

I feel like every single thing he's involved with has an agenda behind it made possible by the social and political climate we're living in.

I get the impression nobody would've heard of him if his creative heyday was in the 80s, 90s, or 00s.

What's his next idea going to be? A dramatic retelling of the LA Riots where a young, idealistic black DA pursues justice against the cops who beat Rodney King, with the cops rewritten as redneck caricatures with Texan accents?

Or perhaps a blaxploitation movie where Jesse Owens goes undercover in Germany to rub out Hitler before he starts WW2?

Moe..perhaps u should b a screenwriter w/ ur brilliant but out of whack(in a good way) sense of gaze of life in general & beyond..u would certainly make a lot of $$..not 2 mention ur an a aristocrat...I always liked reading ur posts & thank God ur not in cahoots w/that Oak dude anymore...notice that ever since politics was banned , he don't have a lot 2 say.....God forbid ..specially now w/ all that's going on w/ the wall & Trump...if the regulators didn't ban politics , he would b all over the place & some other posters that don't contribute 2 much anymore. Luv ur rare pics too Moe..Peace.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...