In fairness to Amuso and Casso, isn't it in D'Arco, Accetturo and Ricciardi's best interests to put forth claims that guys like Facciola weren't rats?

I mean it legitimises their decisions to rat by saying stuff like this.

Portray Amuso and Casso as batshit insane and make it look like they had no decision but to rat, as opposed to them just wanting to save their bacon and avoid prison themselves.

All of these guys didn't want to send money up the chain like you're supposed to do. Guys like Accetturo and Ricciardi wanted all the benefits of having the Lucchese family behind them while acting with autonomy themselves.

Some of D'Arco's claims are just outlandish. Casso crying to him when he told him he was going on the run. Casso's "Whack Jersey" directive. Casso telling him he wanted to invite dozens of mobsters to his home under the guise of having a meal so he could whack all of them at the same time. D'Arco's paranoia over being whacked at the Kimberly Hotel. Amuso being afraid to look him in the eye. It's not for the reasons you think, Al. It's because you're a rat and you make him sick. What, you think you're tougher than Greg Scarpa Jr.? Amuso took him on.

D'Arco acted like he was a big shot in prison. And then someone, I think it was Sal Miciotta, came out and said that he used to bully younger prisoners who weren't connected.

The man also raised a dope fiend for a son and had him screwing up hits left, right and center.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.