Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by Serpiente
It’s amazing I know none of the stuff you guys know.....I said it a few times in posts that I wish I would of known what I was living when I was young .

I know I did not think that any of it would matter ....the internet was not even a thought.....so I only knew what I was living and I sometimes think at certain events that are history that I would of paid more attention even just remembering names for Christ sake .

I would have to meet a guy a few times before I would know his name and what he was about....I have slipped up with a few guys here in PM ‘S about a few very interesting events.

But yeah we had no clue it was going to be a thing ...we thought nobody knew shit !!! about what was what.

And all the old cats with stories I just brushed most of them off without a second thought... but I am headed to see a old cat that was in my fathers crew back at the end of Nucky Johnson crew my fathers guys learned for those old cats ....but I never thought about listening to them in there old days.....don’t get me wrong some close guys but nothing like this internet.

Your father's crew??..was working 4 Nucky & or an extension of Phila.? Was Nucky his own power or part of Sabella etc.?

No .... they were close to some of Nucky guys when they were old and my fathers guys were late teens ....some of those old guys had shit till they died and nobody claimed AC you had many different families here in summer but the only main stays were the old guys left over from Nuckys era .

And when I say crew I don’t mean a OC crew ...but in the 40’s you had guys that were straight or you had guys that were not .

There were a lot of heavy guys in AC that were jewish , Irish , mixed and Italians very tough crowd and most had connections .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/12/19 10:00 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."