It’s amazing I know none of the stuff you guys know.....I said it a few times in posts that I wish I would of known what I was living when I was young .

I know I did not think that any of it would matter ....the internet was not even a thought.....so I only knew what I was living and I sometimes think at certain events that are history that I would of paid more attention even just remembering names for Christ sake .

I would have to meet a guy a few times before I would know his name and what he was about....I have slipped up with a few guys here in PM ‘S about a few very interesting events.

But yeah we had no clue it was going to be a thing ...we thought nobody knew shit !!! about what was what.

And all the old cats with stories I just brushed most of them off without a second thought... but I am headed to see a old cat that was in my fathers crew back at the end of Nucky Johnson crew my fathers guys learned for those old cats ....but I never thought about listening to them in there old days.....don’t get me wrong some close guys but nothing like this internet.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/11/19 08:17 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."