Originally Posted by Flushing
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Pizzaboy and me had our beefs, mainly because of my crotchety, moralist ways, but the forum was certainly a more valuable resource for having guys like him, Ivy League and Sonny Blackstein around. For that matter, where is Billy Brizzi these days? He hasn't commented in a long time.

Ivy was a great researcher. Pizza's knowledge of the streets was surreal. I was actually able to piece together tidbits from pizza's old posts to find creas old social club on bronx river road, cirillos old club under the 6 train, and a bunch of luchesse spots in parkchester, priscos westchester square club, etc.

I am still trying to figure out who " the guy from locust point" is. Pizza would talk about him like he was the new bronx genovese powerhouse. Its not danny pagano.

Anyway, these guys arenr coming back around i guess but they were great contributors. Alfanos girl as well. Helen wheels. Eastharlemitalian...

Eastharlemitalian was really great. Wish he was still on here. He was good to me ever since I got on here and always supported my stuff. I was surprised and saddened when he was banned. Was Alfanos girl the one with the Brittany Spears profile picture? And why aren’t any of them coming back around again?

Last edited by Revis_Island; 01/10/19 11:50 PM.