Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Ricciardi said that Amuso and Casso sent for himself, Accetturo, and 2 others from New Jersey and then they tried to lure them to a different location but the 4 of them didn't go because they were worried they were going to get whacked.

They instead went and saw D'Arco at LaDonna Rosa restaurant.

I'm sure D'Arco exaggerated a lot to make himself sound more important but after the encounter with Amuso and Casso I'm sure he was scared going to see D'Arco. Especially when they took them in the basement and D'Arco was talking about there being rats in the family.

So Ricciardi probably was indeed 'shaking in his boots' like D'Arco said because of the whole situation they were in under Amuso and Casso and not so much that they were scared solely of D'Arco like he might have made it sound.

As for Gravano, D'Arco said they called him Sammy 'Bullshit' instead of Sammy the Bull and he said Gravano was ducking them cause he knew he was going to get whacked.

Probably all of it is about half true.

I read both Gravano’s and Casso’s books so both are pretty interesting characters. Both are somewhat similar but Casso seemed to be a lot more impulsive when it came to ordering murders. Both made a lot of money.