Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
I got the book "Vinny Gorgeous: Ugly rise and fall of a NY mobster" by Anthony M DeStefano.

not much out there on Basciano so I loved it. Mainly talked about his reign as acting boss, Cicale, Pizzolo and Santoro murders and his trials. Also had a tiny bit on Bruno Indelicato. A must read for anyone who supports real men who do not fold.

And are there any in depth books about Bruno Indelicato? Cannot find much at all on him. Mainly just details on him in the commission trial for hitting Galante.

Would love a full book on Bruno. He is a legend. Son of a infamous powerful capo. Was a triggerman on one of the most infamous mob hits ever. Was one of the youngest capos in cosa nostra history. Was a defendant in the commission trial. Supposedly whacked dozens and dozens of guys. Convicted of murder twice and yet will be back on the streets in a couple years.

Wish could find more info and pics on Bruno.

Not to mention married Jimmy Burke's daughter in prison..but a "legend"?...I don't know about that one.

Son in law of Jimmy Burke. Son of Sonny Red. He whacked Carmine Galante. Was one of the youngest capos in Cosa Nostra history. Tried whacking Gotti and Ruggiero while driving on the expressway. Hit so many people he got nicknamed whack whack...yes I think Bruno is a legend and definitely deserves a full.scale biography.