Originally Posted by Irishman12
Currently trying a Brooklyn Brewery's Bel-Air Sour. Last year was the first time I ever tried a gose and even though this isn't advertised as one, I still wanted to give it a shot. I'm not a fan of Brooklyn Brewery honestly and at first taste I didn't care for this, but after a few more, it's kinda growing on me. But I still probably wouldn't buy a 6 pack of it. This was recently in another 6 pack I made for myself which consisted of: Sam Adams Cold Snap (I've had it before but wanted to try another again), Guinness 200th Anniversary Export Stout (wasn't a huge fan and didn't taste much of a difference compared to regular Guinness), Guinness Blonde (I think I had had it before but I didn't like it this time around), Guinness Extra Stout (which I would recommend. It has a little bit of a punch to it at 7.5% alcohol) and Ballast Point - Victory At Sea (I got this because it was another peanut butter beer. Wasn't bad but they're all porter's and I'm not much of a porter fan).

I try to read into some of your choices and Taste.....

Try the Sam Adams Noble Pils.... it comes out in Spring, best on Tap at Resturants or in keg.

Brooklyn Brewery beers are typically stronger pours.
Try the Brooklyn Brown Ale.

Try any English Style Brown Ale, this might be your happy medium in brew.

Have you ever tried Bass Ale, if not do so,, if so, try again and let me know what you think of that stuff.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.