Originally Posted by pmac
when it probaly came to earning scarfo jr blows merlino out the water but when it comes to the leadership ability merlino has a small army of convicted murders with him in philly. when some gambino guy went to prison he had scarfo jr handle his book making biz. so thats shows even thou he was in another family he was trusted anuff to handle it. serp you think anyone checks in with inbody still in a.c. like i mentiond in the past. not asking for names just wonderd if it was still a thing. like a custom. probaly not

I dont think so. There are a lot of people with their heads up their asses in the city who does not have the weight. I do give credit to a bookie, one of the smartest moves he did was make a deal with a hotel owners and used it to have hookers and John's conduct their business instead of out in the street. Better that then going around the city and seeing some sex act in an alley or empty parking lot, and he has been making a lot more money on sports betting. He probably takes a cut from the hookers, but the guy is a bookie first and foremost, so who knows.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green