Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by PhillyGuys
Originally Posted by Barracuda
According the Federal BOP page both Sal Piccolo and Joe Servidio were released just a couple weeks apart in October. I can't see them getting bail cause both have prior drug convictions, so either the case was moved to the state or what else could be going on? Anybody have any idea?

Name: SALVATORE D PICCOLO
Register Number: 44567-066
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 10/10/2018

Name: JOSEPH SERVIDIO
Register Number: 02448-748
Released On: 10/24/2018

I met Servidio once and he struct me as lowlife drunk. Now he's a lowlife who prob gonna sit in the can for the rest of his life. By my math I don't like that math.

Couldn't you say that about most Philadelphian mobsters?

A few. But they just like to party. He rubbed me as just a lowlife bottom feeder. I actually had no idea who he was until this indictment came down. Nobody showed him any respect.
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by PhillyGuys
Originally Posted by Barracuda
According the Federal BOP page both Sal Piccolo and Joe Servidio were released just a couple weeks apart in October. I can't see them getting bail cause both have prior drug convictions, so either the case was moved to the state or what else could be going on? Anybody have any idea?

Name: SALVATORE D PICCOLO
Register Number: 44567-066
Released On: 10/10/2018

Name: JOSEPH SERVIDIO
Register Number: 02448-748
Released On: 10/24/2018

I met Servidio once and he struct me as lowlife drunk. Now he's a lowlife who prob gonna sit in the can for the rest of his life. By my math I don't like that math.

Couldn't you say that about most Philadelphian mobsters?

Thats guys partying and carrying on to much. He just just rubbed me as a strung out pool hall hustler creep.