Originally Posted by Mikey_Sunset
The famous studio complex, Rumbo Recorders was built by The Captain and when not used by Tennille and himself was the place where many legendary records were created. Probably the most famous being Appetite for Destruction from Guns N Roses. Looking over the list of artists that worked at Rumbo it's interesting to see a studio built by a mellow, pop performer had quite the following among some fairly heavy musicians.

Paula Abdul, All-4-One, Bad Religion, Belinda Carlisle, The Captain & Tennille, Matt Catingub, Damn Yankees, Ronnie James Dio, Celine Dion, Sheena Easton, Firehouse, Getting Red, Guns N' Roses, Beth Hart Band, Corey Hart, Heart, Bruce Hornsby, I Mother Earth, Kiss, Michael Landau, Lynch Mob, Jeff Lynn, Barry Manilow, Kathy Mattea, Megadeth, John Cougar Mellencamp, Eddie Money, Mr Big, Vince Neil, Never The Bride, Stevie Nicks, No Doubt, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Poison, Rage Against The Machine, The Rembrandts, Kenny Rogers, Michael Shenker, Diane Shuur, Slash's Snakepit, Smashing Pumpkins, Spinal Tap, Ringo Starr, Stone Temple Pilots, Take 6, Toni Tennille, John Tesh, Thunder, UFO

Very cool, Dio.

Sheena Easton is surprising since I thought Prince produced all her music and performances in his own studios.
I think their may be a story where he lured her from this studio mentioned to his.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.