I hope whoever ordered the food tipped this guy well...

https://nypost.com/2018/12/31/deliveryman-beaten-after-parking-in-front-of-hells-angels-clubhouse/

In 2003 I saw the HA, more accurately HA prospects, deliver a vicious beating to some unlucky individual. It was at the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco - the epicenter of peace & love flower power in the 60s. We all know how that era ended at Altamont. This time it wasn't fatal. The event was "ThrashFest 2003" featuring Halford, Testament, Death Angel, Vio-Lence, Impaled and other acts. Definitely an atmosphere for the "good, friendly, violent fun" that the Bay Area scene is famous for. There was a large group of HA and quite a few prospects at the show. Nothing new, seeing the Red & White at Bay Area rock concerts is a regular occurrence as they usually get in for free to this day at venues, especially those once associated with Bill Graham Presents. It's a decades long policy that when the Angels show up at places like the Warfield they don't need tickets and security is instructed not to ask, just let them in.

The club members and prospects were dispersed throughout the venue acting as additional "security" and everything seemed to be going well. During the Death Angel set there was a fight near the restrooms just off of stage left. The Hells Angels prospects were beating some guy and dragged him into the mens room. I assume it was part of their initiation. Not wanting to get in the way my friends and I (and most of the crowd) backed away from the area. We went near the soundboard where there were still some prospects stationed. After a few minutes a full patch member came and signaled to the prospects that it was time to leave after which a dozen or so more made their way through the crowd dragging the victim (who looked really bad) and threw him down the non-working escalator steps before leaving immediately as a group. The mans friends came to his aid and the show continued with everyone aware of what happened turning a blind eye to the events.

At a different show one of the funniest things I've every seen at a concert was courtesy of a Hells Angel. This happened a few years back at the annual Y&T show held each year at the Fillmore in San Francisco. Most people familiar with Y&T will know them from the one "hit" they had back in the 80s - "Summertime Girls". It was their attempt at a pop song and fans who had followed the band since their years as Yesterday and Today HATED it! Before that song Y&T were known as a hard rocking band - they weren't Iron Maiden or Metallica but they weren't Bon Jovi either. Just good ol' blue collar rock like AC/DC. The band didn't include the tune in their set for many years, completely avoiding playing it in SF at least. They brought it back a few years ago and it was greeted warmly by the females in the audience who would dance and sing along. This night they broke into the song and as usual the women enjoyed themselves. I looked over to my right and saw the biggest, meanest looking Hells Angel who was also dancing and singing along with all his might! The juxtaposition of this long haired, bearded, full patched biker giving his all along to the wimpiest song the band ever recorded was hilarious!