Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted by antimafia
James Dubro is quoted as saying in the article to which I’ve linked below that the underboss of the Buffalo Family would have had to approve the hit on Angelo Musitano (killed May 2017). This has knowledgeable readers like us confused because we know that Domenico Violi was heard saying on wiretaps in October/November 2017 that he had just become underboss.

UNDERWORLD GTA: Drugs, guns, murder and revenge served cold

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/underworld-gta-drugs-guns-murder-and-revenge-served-cold/

Frank Bifulco comes right to my mind. Lately he has been staying in the Greater Buffalo area with a couple of trips to Rochester. Perhaps he was switched from Underboss to a Front Boss position to insulate Joe Todaro Jr. Would make sense, given that Bifulco is both well respected and feared, and was close to the Papalia family.

Bifulco May be indeed the front boss of the organization for Todaro. That wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. Not sure what the purpose of him going to Rochester. Can’t imagine there is any activity or anything going on in that city. At least not in the last 20-25 years or so