Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by Blackmobs
In Montreal-north,it was Master B first, then Compagnie B, then Neg Bo, then Outlaws, then BMF.
Master B, Compagnie and Neg Bo, are all linked to one guy. You probably read about him, Beauvoir.

Yes I have. Between the CDPs & Bo-Gars , who's more larger and have the deepest pockets?

CDPs, Crips in montreal, are more linked to the Hells Angels than Bloods. Theirs many reasons why.
First, most of the time we are talking about the eastside of montreal. And most Bloods neighborhoods, are also neighborhoods of a large italian community, like st-leonard and rdp. While, Crips neighborhoods are closer to bikers neighborhoods, st-michel, villeray and pie9 are close to hochelagua-maisonneuve (stronghold of the Hells).
Montreal gangs started in the late 80s, so during the 90s, most gangs members like the Cdp’s and Bo were in their late teens or early 20s. So they rely on adult organizations., like the mob and Bikers.
The mob didn’t really work well with gangs in their neighborhoods (mostly bloods), probably because of racism, or the mob tends to look down on black gangs. While the bikers, some were racist but many were not, also theirs was the war between hells and rock machine. Sonthe crips helped the Hells win this war. So the hells, kind of show the crips how to step up in the criminal world, with contacts for drugs, guns etc.
If you look, most of the rich street gangs members. like really rich arw crips. You have bloods that are really rich, bit you have more crips. When I say crips, i’m not only talking about CDP, but also, 67, Ruffryders, and the orher offset.