Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
guys have a great friday enjoy !
i'm going to some local bar with some friends

Lol, I went to a bar with my brother, cousins and inlaws the day after Christmas. Walked in there was elderly patron who not wearing pants or underwear for that matter. The scene was funny, but the thing is the bartender said she only gave him one tall glass of wine. The guy was in his 80s and it happened a few minutes before we walked in. The man's grandson came to get him a few minutes later, which I assume is his grandson as the guy was in his 30s and looked way to young to be his son, but it could have also be his son. Inlaws wanted to go, but my cousin and I stayed, not long after the cops showed up, asking to see the footage, but one of the owners said that the cameras have been broken and wont be fixed till the next day. The bartender hurried away, and the cop looked at the owner for a moment smiled and shook his head and said ok, gave a wave while still smiling and walked out of the joint. We left about an hour later after a couple rounds of cutthroat, got to the house and found out that my sister in law brother got a ticket for expired tags.

funny stuff. those cops sure have their priorities straight.

Last edited by Michael_Giovanni; 12/28/18 11:37 PM.