Giaconne was based at his trucking business in South Ozone Park. Trinchera also had a trucking businesses, his Bronx one was sold about two months before that hit on the three capos. After the sale, he was seen in North New Jersey, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens alot, mostly in New Jersey, and Manhattan, close to Sonny Red.

The zips are no joke. But neither were the Indelicatos, Tommy Karate, Giaconne, and a few others in the renegade faction. Many of the Zips, were also split, as Rastelli and his faction were not keeping part of their deal with the Galante hit. Ceasar Bonventre and Philip Ciaconne were related, that is why Bonventre was not told about what was going to happened incase he tipped Ciaconne off. The Rizzuto in Montreal were with Rastelli after Sonny Red borrowed a lot of money from George from Canada, and never made an attempt to pay back the money.

Frank Lino was a soldier in Bruno Indelicatos crew, after Lino was spared due to interference of his cousin Eddie and Dellacroce in the Gambino family. Lino was allowed to come back into the folds. When Sonny Black was to be murdered, Frank Lino was assigned to test his loyalty, and to become the official capo of Bruno Indelicato crew.

There were two neutral members there. Both Capos, who were Joe Zicarelli of New Jersey, and I want to say Vito DeFilippo of the Bronx, but It could have been Al Walker, don't have the report near by.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green